Help support a vibrant and growing community of social impactors.
YANA provides all of its webinars and services for FREE. We rely on the generosity of our members and those who believe in social good to support our inspiring programs for hundreds of individuals and organizations in the social impact space.
In addition to the incredible support your donation provides, as a donor you:
- Gain access to an exclusive, donors-only annual event in New York;
- Receive discounted admission to YANA events;
- Become eligible to serve on a YANA Board Committee
- Become eligible, if you also hold a Yale degree, to serve on the YANA Board or lead a YANA Chapter;
- May receive copies of slides and other materials presented during a YANA webinar;
- Will be listed and publicly thanked in the YANA Annual Report.
Giving to YANA
By building capacity YANA will be able to provide support for regional chapters and industry verticals within the nonprofit sector - and helping both individuals and organizations make meaningful connections for new hires, board placements, career development, funding, and best practices.
Unrestricted Support to YANA's general operations is the most valuable way you can support YANA. We use funds to fulfill our mission -- to create a vibrant, engaged community committed to advancing the greater social good through the following programs and projects:
- Producing our live YANA Webinars that reach hundreds of individuals and organizations globally
- Developing and supporting our website, communications, and databases that allow us to leverage technology to better understand, manage, and connect the evolving needs and resources of over 6,000 participants in the YANA network
- Supporting chapter events, programs and spotlights featuring prominent nonprofit leaders sharing the aspirations and impact of their organizations.
YANA-Dwight Hall Fellowship is one of our signature collaborative programs through which we fund selected Yale students and recent graduates. For more information click HERE.
Corporate and individual sponsorships are available for the YANA-Dwight Hall Fellowship, Webinars, and other programs or events. Contact our Executive Director for more information and to explore how you can make meaningful social impact through YANA.
YANA is a 501(c)(3), founded in 2011, with a network of over 6,500, spanning 8 chapters on 3 continents: from New Haven, CT to New Delhi, India. We are proud to have been awarded an unprecedented 8 consecutive Excellence Awards from the Yale Board of Governors. YANA connects, convenes, and collaborates for the greater good.Please visit our website, yana.community for more information.